Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Marking Time


I’m taking it one day at a time, which I guess is what we all do anyway. I start my third round of chemo tomorrow. I’ll evidently leave the Cancer Center with my own little chemo pump and come back to have it refilled every day. 

Our friend Carol brought over some Indian food Monday night, and I not only enjoyed it then, but have been having the leftovers for the last couple of days. Everyone says one has to go bland during chemo, but I’m finding that to be not so true for me. My taste buds are definitely off, but not totally. We did get extra mild on the goat curry and kofta, though. I'm not so confident of my stomach with chile pepper.

Terry (hidden), Koz-B and Judy
Still spending my days noodling on the guitar, noodling on the computer, napping, reading (currently a Kurt Wallander police procedural), listening to music (which is often simultaneous with napping), and watching sports on t.v. (Giants and Warriors).

I’m including a picture of our little family I took this morning. Terry is that lump under the covers in the left foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment